Southwest baked potatoes & onions
2 lbs - fingerling potatoes
1 medium onion
2 tbsp - Alicia’s Homemade® Southwestern Dip and Seasoning Blend
2 tbsp - extra virgin olive oil EVOO
2 tbsp - water
1. Preheat oven to 350*F.
2. Wash and rough chop the fingerling potatoes.
3. Cut onion into medium sized slices.
4. Combine Alicia's Homemade® Southwestern Dip and Seasoning Blend, EVOO, and water in a medium bowl, whisk.
5. Add cut fingerling potatoes and onions to bowl and coat with seasoning mixture.
6. Place potatoes and onion mixture into 9"x13" baking dish.
7. Bake for approximately 40 minutes or until crispy (but not burnt).